Thursday, September 13, 2007

Black Friday Shopping

If you're like me, then you totally know how important it is to make sure that you have time to shop the day of Black Friday. I never used to be big into shopping on this day until one year my mom and I went and saw what great deals we could find for Christmas shopping. Ever since then, both of us have vowed that we will not have a Thanksgiving get together on that day from now on....that's our day to shop. The one thing about Black Friday though, is that everyone likes to shop that day as well. It makes for very crowded stores and long, long lines. I'd much rather take that day and shop from my own home online. Wondering how I might be able to do this? Well, I recently came across a Black Friday website that allows people to get the Black Friday savings, without having to hassle the crowds of people. The coolest thing is that they'll even send you ads to your e-mail when new black friday ads come out. I thought that was just terrific!! I'm planning on trying this this year, and finding walmart deals is my top priority. You should check it out too! Check out their site and learn more about cyber monday and all the money you can save.