Thursday, May 29, 2008

Vaccinations: Do they cause Autism?

As a first time mom I have heard many sides to the vaccination debate! I'm sure there are many other moms out there dealing with the same conversations. I have my own opinions on the matter...but putting that aside I definitely recommend all mothers to become informed on both sides of the issue to help them make a decision! Recently I came across information on Paul Offit, MD who is a pediatrician that specializes in infectious disease medicine. He takes the side that believes vaccinations are not what is causing autism and that they help to save thousands of lives! What do you think? You can learn more about his views and arguments on the matter by reading Vaccinated. This is a book about hundreds of years worth of medical history. If this is something that would interest you, check it out on Amazon today!