Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby Earth Strollers

When we first had Kaelyn, I remember one of our biggest dilemmas as far as what to buy, was a stroller! We had one that came with our car seat, however it just wasn't doing what we needed it to. In all honesty, it seemed a bit cheap. We looked and looked and just couldn't find one that we liked. Then, my parents came back from a trip to Texas with a stroller for us! They had bought us one of the Chicco strollers that can be found on the Baby Earth site! What I like best about this site is the variety of good strollers they have to offer. I wish that I would have thought to look on here, but I'm glad my parents did! I took a look and really am impressed with their quality products.

So what's so great about their strollers besides the quality? Well...whether it's a regular stroller you're looking for, a buggy, a jogging stroller, or even a double stroller, they have it all! Their designs are so innovative and practical which I really appreciate as a parent. If you'd like to learn more about them, just head over to their site today.