Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Planning a Wedding

I was recently looking at pictures of a friend's wedding and it brought back memories of ours a few years back. What a fun day!! We were engaged for over a year, so we had plenty of time to plan. People may think that made it easier, but it really didn't. There's just so much to get ready for a wedding, bit can get quite stressful with help. I wish I had known about WeddingChannel.com. Have you ever heard of them? They are a site that helps brides and grooms plan their wedding and take away some of the stress. They have planning tools, Wedding Ideas, advice, photos, online registry, and more! Very impressive if you ask me. I urge anyone planning a wedding to check into this site and not only get ideas, but also tips to save the gold bullion you've worked so hard to save.