Thursday, January 29, 2009

Capella University

I have always considered going back to school. If I did however, it would have to be from home...as I would not give up being home with my daughter. That is my first priority. Furthering my education is something I think would be good though, and in looking through different online college, Capella University caught my attention. They offer many degree programs for those seeking both undergraduate and graduate degrees. They are becoming more and more well known and are said to have very high quality education offered there. In fact, many of their students go on to do great things from there, like Jeannie McGuire for instance. She is the founder of Project Unity and also a former master's student. She was awarded the Sunny Andrews Award for commitment to social work by the ASWB. Quite impressive if you ask me. It really makes me want to look into Capella even more and see all that they could have to offer me when it comes to online college courses.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com