Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Paintball Gear For Father's Day

Paintball is something I've never gotten into, but I know my husband would absolutely love it! He's done it before and had a blast. I thought that this father's day I could maybe find him some paintball gear so he can do it more often. I happened to come across ZephyrPaintball.com and was impressed with the paintball gear they offer. They have all kind of things at very low prices and what's best is that they offer free shipping on paintball guns, goggles, hoppers and a paintball marker package. I don't know what I would get him yet...but seeing the large variety of products they carry, i don't think it would be hard. I like knowing that they carry brands like Dye, Invert, Kingman Spyder, and Tippmann, too! Give it a look if you're looking to buy paintball gear for that special dad in your life this father's day!