Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bummed

I'm pretty bummed about the weather forecast this weekend. It's been so beautiful out this week, and now they're saying that we're going to get a foot of snow! I was actually starting to think that Spring was on its way, but this forecast isn't sounding like it. Scott and I have some errands that we need to do on Friday, and then that night or Saturday we need to go back to FC to see my parents so that Scott can help my dad take down siding on their house and so that we can get Zoe for the week. She gets too scared about people working in the house, so we're going to dog sit for the week. I'm excited, because then I'll have her company while Scott is at work. So yeah, I'm hoping and praying that the weather continues to stay warm so that this freezing rain and snow will not happen.