Friday, April 20, 2007

PayPerPost Acquisition

PayPerPost has acquired a new company. They haven't announced yet, but will be doing so next week. Knowing paper post, the company they have acquired is one that will benefit it's posties!! That's just how PayPerPost is! They are always trying to make things better for their bloggers, giving us more opportunity to succeed and make serious cash. If I could take a guess, I would have to say that the new company PayPerPost has acquired is one that promotes blogs and drive traffic to them. I believe it means more opportunity for bloggers, big and small, to get some traffic to their blogs and get their popularity up. It would be great to have something like this, as more traffic means more linking and higher page ranks. This is just a guess as to what the company would be like and what it would do for bloggers. No matter who the company is, I'm sure it is one that will only benefit the members of PayPerPost. PayPerPost never ceases to amaze me, as they always have something new to share with everyone. All I know is that, given the changes PayPerPost has made in the past, I'm very excited to see what new company they have acquired! This is a paid post.