Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bid4Prizes

There are many of us who do things online to try and get neat prizes and even pay to do different types online auctions. I for one, am a huge fan of an auction site and sweepstake that goes about things with a twist. This site is Bid4Prizes, where you can get all kinds of cool free gifts!!

I had actually reviewed this site and browsed through it many times before deciding to take part in their great offers. If you've never tried out Bid4Prizes, you definitely should. When I say the game has a twist, I mean the lowest unique bid wins the prize, not the highest bid. That's much different than any other auction site I've ever heard of before. It's really easy to play, and fun too! It doesn't cost you anything either, which I really like. You put your bid in, but even if you win the prize, you don't have to pay anything...not even shipping!:) How cool is that?!

Now, you may be asking yourself, "well what kind of prizes can I get?". There are so many neat prizes, and such a variety! That's another thing I love about this site! You can get things like Apple iphones, HDTV's, and even a cash prize. Check them out today and see what you think.