Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Freeze It Gel

Lately I've been finding that I have lots of aches and pains, as packing up our things to move in a week is pretty exhausting. But the main ache that has been bothering me the most is the joint in my right elbow. I'm not exactly sure what I did to it, but the pain that it causes is bad enough to where it's difficult to straighten my arm completely. This has been going on for about two weeks now, and it wasn't feeling much better with each day that passed. When I received my sample of Freeze It gel in the mail, I thought it would be the perfect solution to try on this elbow that was giving me so much pain. Only using a small amount seemed to do the trick. It helped relieve the pain in my arm so that packing up the boxes was much easier and more enjoyable. In using this product for the first time, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was very pleased to find that not only did the Freeze It not smell as strongly as some of those other products on the market, but it also was not greasy. I wasn't worried about my shirt touching my arm where the Freeze It was applied, because it's greaseless. These are the main reasons why I would choose this product over any others that I've used or seen in the past. Another huge benefit to using Freeze It, is that it's easy on the pocket book. It's very cheap, $9.99 for a tube or roll on, and there is even free shipping on orders of 30 dollars or more! Now that's what I call a deal! Check this product out for yourself and relieve some of those aches and pains that intrude on your daily life....you won't be sorry!