Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Baking

I don't know about you, but for anyone who likes to bake an electric mixer is a must!! The Hamilton Beach® and Eclectrics® Mixer is the one that everyone must check out. I would especially like this mixer for preparing one of my favorite family recipes...pumpkin bars. These bars are so special to me because I grew up eating them and still do to this day!! Everyone who eats the bars just loves them...making them even better to eat and share with others. For anyone interested, the recipe is:
2C Sugar
4 eggs
3/4 C oil
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. cinn.
15 oz can pumpkin
2C flour
greased and floured bar pan
mix all ingredients and bake at 325 for 25 minutes.
It would be so nice to have a Hamilton Beach® Mixer like this over the one that I have because of all the features that it offers those who use it. Mine is very simple and does not do what this one would do. It's very powerful and would help get the job done much more quickly. If you're looking for a great mixer to make those family recipes that are important to you, then I suggest you look into a Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer . From what I can it's definitely a must have for anyone looking to bake this holiday season.