Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Mist

I'm sure almost everyone has heard of Stephen King. Many people have probably seen many of his movies or read his books as well. He is known for his creativity in making the scariest movies of all time!! One of Stephen King's movies that I really like is Shawshank Redemption. I think this is probably one of my favorite movies of his, because although it's not overly scary....the story line is GREAT!! I could watch this movie over and over and it would still have me on the edge of my seat wanting to know what's going to happen next. I really like movies like this, and that's why it's probably one of my favorite movies! He's had many great movies over the years, and soon there will be another one coming out. November 21st, The Mist by Stephen King will be coming out and I'm sure many people are already standing in line to get tickets!! From the things I've read and the research I've done...this is supposed to be quite the movie! It will definitely have you on the edge of your seat...so if that's the type of movie you enjoy....you should definitely check it out. In fact, take a look at this webiste about the movie to learn more!! Take a look and see what you think!!