Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Medical Software

There is now a really nifty piece of software for physicians to make their jobs easier, and our visits more timely! Now doctors can get drug information right on their PDA or smartphone. They can get the PDA medical software from Epocrates, Inc. This medical reference software is used currently by over 500,000 physicians and I can see why. How nice to have all this information right there when you need it. They can look up prescribing information such as dosing, side effects and even health plan coverage. It's something I would like for my doctors to have, and I'm sure you would as well. I thought it was a really interesting product and one others may want to learn about as well. Check out their site today to learn more about free drug reference for iphone! This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.