Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Professional Photographer in Destin, Florida

Scott and I have been talking about taking a trip for months now! We'd like to go somewhere that's laid back, beautiful and something Kaelyn could enjoy too. Although I've never been there, I have a friend whose traveled to Destin, Florida many times. She lives not far from there and has shared with me the beauty of this destination. It sounds like a beautiful place and one that we could really enjoy sometime this summer. While we're there I think it would be a lot of fun to get some pictures...as this would be our first official family vacation since Kaelyn was born. In looking online, I came across www.pbts.com. Portraits by the Sea is a great site where you can contact a very talented professional photographer who takes pictures of tourists who are in the area. This is definitely something I'd like to consider, how about you? If you'd like to learn more, check out their very user friendly site.