Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lots of Moving

With all this talk about possibly moving in the near future...I got to thinking about all the times we've moved since we've been married. In just over three years, Scott and I have moved 4 times. YIKES! That's a lot in my opinion. We thought moving into this home that it would be one we'd have for a long time. We're not in a hurry to move, however with the new job that Scott now has, we know that it's smarter for us to move at some point. In the past we've moved our things little by little, with the help of family and friends. However, this time I'm wondering if we'll need the help of moving services or something. We have a lot of things, and would like to get it all moved at once...not little by little. I guess we'll just see how everything works out.