Monday, September 22, 2008

Making Money as a SAHM

Have you ever wanted to make good money from home? When my husband and I decided that I was going to stay home with our little girl, I tried to find many ways to make money from home. I wouldn't necessarily have to...but it feels good to bring in a little extra income just to make our financial situation a little more comfortable.

In my search I've come across things that are profitable, and those that aren't so much. It's amazing the opportunities available to those who take the time to just do a little searching. I have found that blogging is a great way to not only post about the things that are important to me, but also a wonderful way to make some extra money as well. Survey's are great to do, however they are definitely not a "get rich quick" option. Recently I have even taken up an interest in selling on ebay. This has been quite profitable, however the fees for listing and selling are quite expensive.

These are just a few options out there, and I'm sure there are many more if you take some time to search around.