Monday, February 2, 2009

Perfume Talk

As Scott and I walked through the store yesterday, I couldn't help but stop and smell the different ones they had sitting out. I'm always looking for a new scent or brand that I could try. I have to admit that I am a little picky though, and often think that the scents are too "floral" smelling. Some people really like this, but for me it's my least favorite scent. I prefer something more subtle and unique.

Over the years I've tried many different perfumes, but always seem to comes back to the same one. Beautiful by Estee Lauder is my ABSOLUTE favorite. It smells great and lasts all day. It's a bit expensive, but the quality and quantity that you get is well worth the money! If you've never tried it, you really should. One great option to learn more about perfumes is to read reviews online. Isn't technology wonderful?!? I recently came across a very informative perfume blog that offers reviews and information that can help to make buying decisions easier for those searching. Check it out if you have time, it's a great site!