Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Look What G Man Found

I am looking to start a career in the sales industry but didn't know quite how to write a good sales letter for my portfolio. While looking on the internet for a good way to write my letter I can across this website Look What G-Man Found, it has some great tools that really helped me write my letter. First off it gave me a link that helped me not to infringe on anyones copyrights. This is a huge help, to often people just assume that it is alright to use other peoples words without giving them recognition for them. I've seen this happen many times in college with papers that are written for classes. I am not saying that this site can help you reword things so as to not have copyright infringement. I am saying that when creating an ad it is very important that you use your own words, or if you do use someone else's words you make sure that you give them credit. But that's not all that I took away from this website, and that is not all they have to offer. In fact, they have so much to offer that you really have to check it out yourself to see in what ways they can help you. If this website can't help you, let them know what you are looking for on their forum, or if you want to leave a comment about something you found on there, do it. This website allows you to benefit in a number of different ways, you are the one who chooses how to use it. G-Man is a very knowledgeable person and can help you with almost anything in advertising or marketing to a specific demographic, or how you can master your own website to the point of being successful. I am being paid for this post.