Saturday, January 13, 2007

Making Money!!

PayPerPost has been an amazing way to make some extra money. At first I wasn't sure what to expect as far as how much money I would make, but as I've been blogging now for over a month and being paid now for about half a month, I can see that it is very easy to make a lot of money!! I've been paid about 216 dollars so far!! I have over 460 dollars that I'm still waiting to get paid within the next month! I can't believe how unbelievably easy it is to make money with PayPerPost! My husband and I are just getting ready to move into a new home, and are planning on using our PayPerPost money that I have coming to help us buy some new furniture that we've been wanting. We both have jobs, but seeing how PayPerPost is so easy, I find time during the day to blog and make some extra money to buy the things we'd like for our new home! My husband can't believe how much I've been able to make so far! It's amazing!! We've also used some of the money that I've already made to do some repairs on our car. Who wouldn't want some extra money to do these kinds of things?!? It's so wonderful! This is a paid post.