Monday, May 7, 2007

The Bug Starring Ashley Judd



Lionsgate Films presents the movie Bug, starring the one and only Ashley Judd. Until recently, I didn't know much about this film and wasn't quite sure what it was about. As I did some research on the movie and took a look at the posters in this post, I started to get a feel for what this movie is going to be like. From what I gather in each poster, the bug movie is going to be quite the intense psychological thriller. It's going to be a scary horror film, unlike any other out there. The posters really give the idea that Ashely Judd is the main star of this movie, and by the way she appears in each poster, it seems she may be in trouble. I have a feeling she will be in the middle of the intense drama of this movie. I really like these posters because they don't give away too much. They're very simple, yet seem to say a lot about what the movie is going to be like. By looking at them you can tell that the movie is going to be dark and mysterious. One of those "keep you on the edge of your seat" thrillers.

I am the type of person who likes movies that keep me on the edge of my seat and wondering what is going to happen next. From what I gather about this new film...that is exactly what I would get in watching it! That is why I'm so excited to learn more about the bug movie and see it when it comes out at the end of this month.

This is a paid post.