Thursday, May 24, 2007

New Updates at PPP

I was really excited to see all the changes and updates that PPP had created when I went into my dashboard this morning. They're making it even easier for Posties to connect with advertisers through their new PPP Direct tool. They also have made it possible for Posties to bench and ban advertisers....just as they've been able to do to posties for quite some time. I really like this...because just as they have their reasons for putting bans on bloggers....Posties have the right to do the same. It's also nice that we can now see the bans that have been put out against us and why. I've only received a few...but the ones I did receive I was puzzled as to why this was so. Now I know and understand that it's nothing personal. Anyways...all these changes are wonderful...thanks PPP.