Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Halloween Movie

I think one of my all time favorite scary movies is Jaws. To some this may not seem like a scary movie, but to me, well it gets me every time. One of the biggest things about this movie and other scary movies that I notice is the sound effects and/or music that they play. The infamous music that goes along with the Jaws movie gives me goose bumps because you just know that something is going to happen when that music plays. It really adds to the intensity of the movie. How about you? What is your favorite movie? Some of you may really enjoy the Halloween movies that have come out over the years. If this is you, then you will be happy to know that there is a new Halloween the movie coming out August 31st, written and directed by Rob Zombie. Even if you are thinking to yourself...well this is probably going to be like the other Halloween movies, think again and check out the preview to this movie. I think the angle Rob Zombie brings to the movie will really make it one of a kind and something none of us would expect. I think it will probably be even scarier and more intense than any of the other movies. If you're interested in learning more about Halloween the movie, you can check out their website today. This is a paid post.