Tuesday, March 27, 2007

CPAP

Many of us may not know the effects that snoring might have on people. Recently I came across an interesting site, that sells CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) machines that helps to prevent snorers from dying or getting brain damage because of a lack of oxygen. After reading more about this, I was very interested and thought that it was a great thing for people who suffer from Obstructive Sleep Apnea. I was also amazed at the fact that there are lots of people who don't even know that they have a problem because they are undiagnosed. There are millions of people suffering who don't even know there's a problem or risk. My husband snore's a lot, and up until I read more about OSA, I didn't think much about it. It's scary to think of the dangers faced, like not waking up, lack of sleep, depression, etc! I'm definitely going to explore sleep apnea diagnosis in more depth, and look into this great machine! If you, or someone you know suffers from snoring and OSA, then I strongly suggest that you check this site out and learn more. It will definitely be worth your while and is very interesting and informative. This is a paid post.