Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Portable Hard Drives

My husband was just telling me how all of my pictures on our computer are filling up our hard drive very quickly! I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do about it, but am very excited to tell him that I now have a solution. There's a device out there that is not only portable, but extremely small, affordable, and has 5 colors to choose from. Pexagon Tech is offering a new portable USB Hard Drive. This is the Store-It Colors line, and is the hottest new trend for anyone who has a computer! You can even personalize these portable drives by selecting your color, capacity, logo, etc. at no charge. And the best thing is there's no order minimum! If you're looking for a great way to backup those pictures and music files, then you should definitely check into this offer. I know it's definitely going to be something that I will talk my husband into buying for our computer. Check them out today! This is a paid post.