Thursday, March 1, 2007

Review a Song

As someone who is strong in my Christian Faith, the type of music that I listen to is something that is given great consideration. All that we listen to in our household is Christian music, whether it be Christian CD's or Christian radio, it's always on. It's so uplifting and gives us time to worship and remember what God has done, and does do for us. I was really happy to come across a website that offered music by the christian singer, Jeff Childress. He has a number of Christian songs on there, and it's always fun to find new means to listen to Christian music. After listening to a number of his songs, I found them to all be along the lines of what I would listen to, very upbeat and inspirational. I would say my favorite song is God Gave me a Song. It's words are powerful and really make you think. I would definitely recommend this song, and this entire site for that matter. Check it out today. This is a paid post.