Thursday, March 8, 2007

Smartphones

For the past couple of years, while my husband worked in the cell phone industry, that's all I heard about. He always was talking about the new cell phones coming out and what the latest craze was. In fact, he always liked to buy the newest and latest model while he was working in cell phones. He really enjoyed that job a lot. He definitely peeked my interested about cell phones over those couple of years, and that's why this article about smartphones that I found today was of interest to me, and I thought might be to many of you as well. Wirefly, who is the number one seller of cell phones and plans, recently announced that there has been a tremendous growth in the sales of smartphones. In fact, they said that in the first quarter of 2007, their sales grew 70% from last year! They also released the list of the top 5 smartphones according to Wirefly. This was a very informative site and I recommend that you check it out today to learn more. This is a paid post.