Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Burn Notice

One of the hardest things about summer time is that many of my favorite shows end until next season. Although this is understandable, I always like to have a favorite show to watch during the week and am always keeping my eye out for new shows beginning that my husband and I can enjoy together. We both really like action and something that will keep us thinking...that's why USA Network's Burn Notice, the new television show airing June 28 really caught my attention. It's about a man, Michael Weston, who gets terminated or "burned" from his CIA operative job. He is confused as to why this is happening, or even who is behind it and wants to find out. Since he can't go to the people he used to trust, he needs to stay out of the lime light and figure out a different way to learn more about his burn notice. It's seems like one of those television shows that will keep us on the edge of our seats which is exactly what I like! It's hard to say what I would do if I were in Michael Weston's position. What a hard place to be in, not knowing how to find answers or what tools to utilize. I think that I would definitely try to lay low and not draw too much attention to myself. I would only put myself in the company of others whom I know can be trusted also. Since he is going back to his hometown of Miami, I would hope that there would be someone who he could trust and confide in to help him. What would you do if you were a spy and in this type of situation?? Do you like these types of television shows that have you wondering and waiting for whatever is going to happen next? If so, then check out Burn Notice June 28th.