Monday, June 11, 2007

Score Learning Centers

My children will be 4 years old before I know it and I'm really excited that there's a program like Score Learning centers out there for children of this age all the way to age 14. They are a great program helping children make academic progress through a great tutoring environment, with Math Tutors, etc.!! I definitely think that I will be a future Score parent when my children reach the age that's appropriate for them, because I like what this program promotes and is doing for young children. As a teacher myself, I know the importance of teaching children in a way that is meaningful and interesting to them and that's what I like about Score Learning. Their motto is basically just that, "When they love to learn, they'll learn". If you're interested in becoming a Score parent as well, check out their site and see what you think. This is a paid post.