Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Target

Yesterday while my husband and I were celebrating our anniversary, we went to a town about an hour away to eat at the Olive Garden, one of the best restaurants...my absolute favorite. After we were done eating, we decided to go to the Target across the street. We used to have a Target near where we lived before, but ever since we moved and don't have one so close, we never are able to go there. We had fun browsing through all the baby stuff (as we will be needing much of it in the coming months) and I also took a look at their maternity clothes. Maternity clothes are not always the easiest thing to find, because their kind of made to fit everyone....it can be hard to find something specific to your size at the time. I was lucky and found a couple of things that I had been wanting...and at Target's prices...well you can't get better than that.