Sunday, June 3, 2007

Hotel Reservations

I grew up going on family vacations, and it's something I want to do with my family as well. Vacations can be so much fun, and so many wonderful memories can be made. The one thing I do remember when I was young though, was how long my mom had to plan for the family vacations that we would go on. She would come home from work and go through all of her motel books and maps, taking many notes about the things she was finding. She would even spend weekends doing this. She put so much time into these great vacations and I can't thank her enough. Thanks to all of her wonderful planning, my family and I really got to see some amazing places while we were growing up!! The one thing I would tell her if she ever plans another big vacation, is to check out HotelReservations.com. They are an amazing website that offers everything that she would need to plan a vacation. She used to spend so much time going through books and taking notes...and now everything is right on one website! They even make it possible to make hotel reservations, rent cars, and rent vacation rentals right there online. No more spending hours on the phone trying to set everything up! Not only is their site very easy to use and so convenient...but their prices are outstanding as well! They're very competitive and worth looking into the next time you plan a family vacation and want Cheap Hotels. I know I will when I begin planning vacations for my family. Check them out today and see what you think. This is a paid post.