Monday, October 29, 2007

Dating Sites

I must admit that I used to be a bit skeptical of all the online dating sites out there. I just wasn't sure that it was a way that people should be meeting other people. However, in the past couple of years I've known a number of people who've taken part in these types of sites. Some have had good experiences and others have had not so good experiences. From what I've been told though, overall it's a terrific way to meet people and even form relationships with them. I now am more supportive of this idea of finding an online dating site for those who choose to do it, and think it's great that they are able to find love in new ways...thanks to the great technology that we have nowadays. One site that I recently learned of, that I may share with some of my friends interested in this online dating thing is datehookup.com. This seems to be a really great site because they are 100% free and simply want to help you find that special someone. If you're interested in trying out a dating site, or looking for a new one...this may be a good one to start with.