Monday, October 29, 2007

Police Gear

Growing up I always thought it was cool to have a Dad that was a police officer...and still do! He was involved in all kinds of things with his job...one of which was a tacttical type of team. I always thought it was neat that he was so heroic...as I feel police officers and those involved on these types of teams have to be! It was really neat when he'd be getting ready to go to work, because he would transform from just being my dad to my dad in a uniform. I don't know if any one else can relate to this...but I always thought this was so cool. His police gear was always just so fascinating to my brothers and I. I recently came across a great site today that sells new police gear and it made me reminisce about this. They offer a wide selection of police gear at great prices. If you're in need of finding something like 5.11 Tactical Pants for instance, please check out their site today.