Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Will I know??

All I've read and heard throughout my pregnancy is that the number one question that first time moms have is: "will I know when go into labor". It sounds like a silly question, but being someone who's pregnant for the first time and due with our baby at any moment...it's definitely one that passes through my mind as well. Whenever people here you ask this question...they say, "you will just know". I am sure after having the baby, I will say yeah..."I definitely shouldn't have worried about that because I knew for sure when I was going into labor"...but never having gone through it before I just can't help but wonder "if I will truly know". I guess I just have to keep watching for the signs that everyone speaks of and hope that helps me know when it is time.:)